Saturday 29 October 2011

Writers write

I dont consider myself an artist,i consider myself a writer,i write my name in style on various surfaces in various cities,for me the formula is easy i just write my name in style......
these days you got knucklehead kids riding the crest of our culture painting weak styles with high octane techniques and 500 colours,colours and techniques are used to camouflage weak styles,there is a whole new breed of kids out there that focus more on the techniques and little on the style,we live in plastic times of cheap fame and kids getting props when they aint paid their dues.....
Characters,colours,techniques,were originaly used to enhance the letter styles not take your eyes away from the style of the letters,it pains me today see the direction this culture is going in,you know when i look at a piece i take all the colours and techniques away and 90% of what i'm seeing is bullshit,weak letter structure and no real original style,then you got these off key anti styles? i mean what the f**k is all that about.... the truth of the game is if you aint got the style and if you aint got the letters then you aint got shit..... STYLE NEEDS NO COLOUR............ write your name in style.....not colour

No comments:

Post a Comment